We are currently partnering with an exciting AI, Robotics and BPM consultancy with brand new offices Central London seeking RPA Developer with experience of UiPath.
Clients will range from large multi-national enterprises to smaller niche organisations, and projects can be client-focused short-term initiatives, through to major transformation programs. Client propositions include using BPM, ECM & RPA and implementation of other digital solutions. Key responsibilities for the Developer include:
- Develop UiPath RPA solutions to meet the project/program objectives.
- Design, build and configure applications utilizing UiPath automation tool to meet business process and application requirements
- Partner with Business Analysts, RPA technical analysts & solution architects to assist with solution design.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Hands-on commercial experience using UiPath with professional certification
- Strong communication skills and experience in working closely with a diverse stakeholder group (IT & business)
- Expert knowledge and an interest in transformative technologies such as RPA, Intelligent Automation & AI