- Designs and develops RPA solutions using UiPath.
- Designs, configures, deploys, and integrates new, modified and/or enhanced UiPath automation solutions.
- Participates in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing, and reporting defects.
- Participates in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or university required. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Robotic Process Automation projects using RPA technology UiPath required.
- UiPath Certification required.
- Must have working knowledge of UiPath Software.
- Must have working knowledge of SQL databases.
- Must have proficient Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to use basic office equipment, including copy machine, personal computer, and fax.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time performing sedentary activities.